Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Ryan term 1 and 2 Goals

Indoor goals

1.To look around me befor I ask where the thing thing I am looking for.
I will do that by looking around everywhere until I think I have wasted too much time.
Or I will put something that I need in the morning or I can play hide and seek more often.

2.I would like to use my inactive more and my fingering out skills.
I will achieve them by asking my mum or dad to give some math sentence.

3.I want to improve my speed at typing.
By doing that I will ask mr Molend what is the
Typing web site  the reason that I want to do is that I can finish my work faster

outdoor goals

1.I want to improve my bat skills cues I usually miss or fail.
I will do that by setting new records and take it bit by bit.

2.I want to be able to run further and faster.
If the teacher tells me to run a lap
I will do that by pushing myself to the limit.

Ryan B

No comments:

Post a Comment